About the ICS Code:
The ICS (International Classification for Standards) is a scheme much like the Dewey Decimal System.
Use it to find standards that are grouped by subject matter.
Back to ICS Index.
11.040: Medical equipment
Level 1: 11 (HEALTH CARE TECHNOLOGY)
- 11.040.01 (Medical equipment in general)
- 11.040.10 (Anaesthetic, respiratory and reanimation equipment)
- 11.040.20 (Transfusion, infusion and injection equipment)
- 11.040.25 (Syringes, needles and catheters)
- 11.040.30 (Surgical instruments and materials)
- 11.040.40 (Implants for surgery, prosthetics and orthotics)
- 11.040.50 (Radiographic equipment)
- 11.040.55 (Diagnostic equipment)
- 11.040.60 (Therapy equipment)
- 11.040.70 (Ophthalmic equipment)
- 11.040.99 (Other medical equipment)