About the ICS Code:
The ICS (International Classification for Standards) is a scheme much like the Dewey Decimal System.
Use it to find standards that are grouped by subject matter.
Back to ICS Index.
29.060.01: Electrical wires and cables in general
Level 2: 29.060 (Electrical wires and cables)
The following documents are a part of this series:
- ASTM-B498 - Standard Specification for Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Core Wire for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors
- ASTM-B500 - Standard Specification for Metallic Coated or Aluminum Clad Stranded Steel Core for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors
- ASTM-B802 - Standard Specification for Zinc-5% Aluminum-Mischmetal Alloy-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR)
- ASTM-B911 - Standard Specification for ACSR Twisted Pair Conductor (ACSR/TP)
- ASTM-D5424 - Standard Test Method for Smoke Obscuration of Insulating Materials Contained in Electrical or Optical Fiber Cables When Burning in a Vertical Cable Tray Configuration
- ASTM-D6095 - Standard Test Method for Longitudinal Measurement of Volume Resistivity for Extruded Crosslinked and Thermoplastic Semiconducting Conductor and Insulation Shielding Materials
- ASTM-F1883 - Standard Practice for Selection of Wire and Cable Size in AWG or Metric Units
- BS-7884 - Specification for copper and copper-cadmium stranded conductors for overhead electric traction and power transmission systems
- BS-8519 - Selection and installation of fire-resistant power and control cable systems for life safety and fire-fighting applications. Code of practice
- BS-EN-45510-2-9 - Guide for procurement of power station equipment. Electrical equipment. Cabling systems
- BS-EN-50149 - Railway applications. Fixed installations. Electric traction. Copper and copper alloy grooved contact wires
- BS-EN-61316 - Industrial cable reels
- PD-IEC-60344 - Calculation of d.c. resistance of plain and coated copper conductors of low-frequency cables and wires. Application guide