About the ICS Code:
The ICS (International Classification for Standards) is a scheme much like the Dewey Decimal System.
Use it to find standards that are grouped by subject matter.
Back to ICS Index.
29.060.01: Electrical wires and cables in general
Level 2: 29.060 (Electrical wires and cables)
The following documents are a part of this series:
- ASTM-A779 - Standard Specification for Steel Strand, Seven-Wire, Uncoated, Compacted, Stress-Relieved for Prestressed Concrete
- ASTM-B498 - Standard Specification for Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Core Wire for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors
- ASTM-B500 - Standard Specification for Metallic Coated or Aluminum Clad Stranded Steel Core for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors
- ASTM-B802 - Standard Specification for Zinc-5% Aluminum-Mischmetal Alloy-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR)
- ASTM-B911 - Standard Specification for ACSR Twisted Pair Conductor (ACSR/TP)
- ASTM-D6095 - Standard Test Method for Longitudinal Measurement of Volume Resistivity for Extruded Crosslinked and Thermoplastic Semiconducting Conductor and Insulation Shielding Materials
- ASTM-F1883 - Standard Practice for Selection of Wire and Cable Size in AWG or Metric Units
- BS-EN-45510-2-9 - Guide for procurement of power station equipment. Electrical equipment. Cabling systems
- IEC-1084-1-1 - Amendment No. 1
- IEC-1200-52 - Electrical installation guide - Part 52: Selection and erection of electrical equipment - Wiring systems
- IEC-60344 - Calculation of d.c. resistance of plain and coated copper conductors of low-frequency cables and wires - Application guide
- IEC-61084-2-2 - Cable trunking and ducting systems for electrical installations - Part 2-2: Particular requirements - Cable trunking systems and cable ducting systems intended for underfloor and flushfloor installations